Thursday, February 19, 2009

random before bed post

Got some news about our church friends - stage 4, but responds very well to treatment. They will start tomorrow, so we will pray that B. can stay strong and kick this thing in the pants!
On a sillier note, EK mentioned that she has a boyfriend. I asked her what his name was and she told me she couldn't remember. tHen I asked her where she met him. She thought for a moment and said, "I don't where I found him. I lost him."
OKAY???? Little ones are too funny. At the end of our playdate today, M and I were saying how well the girls had done, no bickering etc, to which her daughter said, "Yes, that went well." I wonder where she heard that?
Sleep well. I have been missin' my momma somethin' fierce the past couple of days. No reason in particular, but then again, is there ever a reason for grief to sneak up on you? Ok, love and all that good stuff, I'm off to watch season6 of 24 - woohoo!!

No comments: