Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines!

A big shout out to Cupid! Seriously, Happy Valentines to all 4 of you who ever check this blog:) Hope you got lots of love today - everyday really, but today especially. Please pray for my sweet sister as she struggles with the pain of shingles....no I don't have an elderly sister, she's acutally younger than me, but somehow managed to come down with a horrendous case of shingles. Poor thing - she's really hurting. And her dear friend from KY is in town, of course, just when she's down and out! SHe really pushed through the pain to be able to spend time with C. but finally had to break down and take the pain meds this morning. Me, I would have been on a one way trip to FunnyTown with a full bottle of pain pills and been as loopy as a rollercoaster, but not K. She didn't want to be a party pooper so she held out as long as possible. What a trooper!!! Hope your feel better sis. As for me, I took a 2 hour nap today, woohoo, and am heading off to bed again right now - yes it is 8:15 - this baby is literally sucking every ounce of life out of my body:) Love you all!!!

No comments: