Sunday, October 12, 2008

Welcome to Arkansas!

Ok, so I am a blog stalker. Seriously. My husband thinks it is ridiculous the amount of time I spend clicking through blog after blog. I hunt down decorating-on-the-cheap tips, cooking-on-the-cheap hints, living-on-the-cheap suggestions (anyone noticing a theme here?). Anyway, I am a wife to a cop (newly promoted to Sgt.) and mom to 3 crazy kids. We live in a beautiful part of AR - seriously, it's pretty here! No offense, but when I first moved here I thought I was going to the 5th circle of hell - backwoods, stills etc. But NWA is "nestled in the Ozark mountains" (you want to move here just for that don't you?) and because of Wal-Mart, JBHunt and the University we're really pretty snazzy here. My sister started her blog a few days ago so I figured this would be a good way to stay in touch with her and all of our family.

No comments: