Monday, August 24, 2009

Just a quick post. I just wanted to put out into the blogosphere that this a place where I can emotionally vomit. Nice image huh? Seriously. Sometimes I forget that my words are actually read by others. and so I feel the need to reassure my sweet family and friends that while I do not and cannot "take back" last night's post, I can say that I am not giving up on God, Ryan, my family, nor myself. I am awake this morning ready to take on a new day. Ready to "prove" God by simply choosing to believe in Him and his goodness. Dad was reading me an excerpt from a daily devotion from Oswald Chambers which, of course, spoke volumes to me. today. Fretting is in itself a sin because it doesn't allow for trusting God in all circumstances. So today I am going to put my fretting aside. I will go be with my son and pray and love on him and trust. Or at least I'm going to try...

1 comment:

Lizz @ Yes, and So is My Heart said...

Your honesty is refreshing. I didn't think for a moment you'd given up on God. Praying for peace, strength, and for Baby Ryan to soon be home with the rest of you!