Tuesday, June 2, 2009

On Friday we ran over to the Harley Davidson store in Rogers to watch these insane brothers and their friend who are famous for their motorcross riding skills and the truly crazy tricks that they do. Jumps, flips, this ball-cage things, you name it, they can do it. After we watched the show I got to meet their mother and just simply said God bless you - I don't know how you do it, I would be a basket case!!!! She said, "prayer." Amen sister!
Here they are in front of the ramps and the cage.

On Monday, Jack's school had their first grade walking trip to a little park right down the street from the school. I had walked back to school from this park almost 2 years ago - the day before I went into labor with Will! Thankfully there were no signs of labor this time around:) I love this shot of EK - she so enjoyed being around all of the big kids and cannot wait to start kindergarten in the fall.


Will, after having slept for an hour in the stroller (what in the world???) woke up, gobbled up his lunch, and then walked all over the park. It was a great day - can't believe the school year is already over.

Can you tell Will just woke up?




No comments: