Wednesday, March 24, 2010

pics


Look at my scary face mom!

This is what happens when you have too many kids and not enough room-they must sleep wherever they can.  The dining room rug makes a perfect blanket:)
Hi - my name is Tex!  See those hands on my shoulders?  I'm being attacked by a munchkin!!!!
I'm Tex #2, the cockeyed cowboy
That's better, but still a bit big.
Watch out Aunt KK - I'm getting pretty good!
           Poppy went to the Bahama's and all I got was this postcard - does he not know that I can't read yet!!!
My new bowlish haircut:)


Mom, this is not what we had in mind when we said we wanted to "do something" for Spring Break. (In reality, EK organized this "train" and they were kind enough to include Ryan.  Moments after this was snapped, Ryan toppled over and bonked his noggin on the hardwood floor:(  He survived though and is eating just fine, in case you haven't noticed!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Oh my gracious that make me miss those kiddos! Ugh! Tell Will that he's got a soft spot in my heart, but I'm not afraid of him on the drums:) I got NEW moves since having watched the cover band on the cruise! Ha!